Delta Cup U16 Tournament regulations
- The tournament will be played under the supervision of the management and tournament committee of FC Delta Sports ’95 and will be held at “De Kruisboog” in Houten.
- Players are allowed to participate in this tournament when they are born at or before 01-01-2003.
- During each match it is allowed to substitute a maximum of 5 players. Every player who has been substituted is not allowed to play in the same match again.
- The matches will be led by KNVB referees and their assistant referees, according to the official KNVB regulations.
- You cannot discuss the decision of the referee, so protests are not considered.
- The away playing team, according to the match program should play in their reserve kits, if needed.
- The match duration will be two times 15 minutes. Every match will be started by the organisation and the referee decides the half time break and the ending of the game.
- A player, who has been sent off after two yellow cards will be suspended for the following game. When a player has been sent off with a red card, the tournament secretary and the considering referee will determine the penalty. A player will be suspended if he gets his second yellow card during the first match day. If a player receives his third yellow card on the same day, he will be suspended for the next match. The yellow cards will be remitted after the first match day. The rules are the same in the second match day.
- A game which has been won, provides 3 points, a draw 1 point and a loss 0 point. The final ranking will be made by the number of achieved points. In case of equal points, the following things will decide:
1. Mutual result.
2. Goal difference
3. Number of scored goals.
If this do not lead to a winner, penalties will bring a decision.
- If there is a draw in the knock-out stage, penalties will make a decision. There is no extra time.
- FC Delta Sports ’95 is not responsible for lost properties of players and/or staff.
- Vandalism to buildings or materials will be charged at the responsible club/team.
- In situations which are not named in the regulations, the tournament organization will decide.
Versie mei 2018