Delta Cup U16 Tournament rules
- The tournament will be played under the supervision of the management and tournament committee of FC Delta Sports ’95 and will be held at “De Kruisboog” in Houten.
- Players are allowed to participate this tournament when they have not reached the age of 16 on, or before 31-12-2015.
- During each match it is allowed to substitute a maximum of 5 players. Every player who has been substituted is not allowed to play in the same match again.
- The matches will be led by KNVB / Professional referees and their assistant referees, according to the official KNVB regulations.
- You cannot discuss the decision of the referee, so protests are not considered.
- The away playing team, according to the match program should play in their reserve kits, if needed.
- FC Delta Sports ’95 is not responsible for lost properties of players and/or staff.
- Vandalism to buildings or materials will be charged at the responsible club/team.
- The match duration will be two times 15 minutes. Every match will be started by the organisation and the referee decides the half time break and the ending of the game.
- A player, who has been sent off after two yellow cards will be suspended for the following game. When a player has been sent off with a red card, the tournament secretary and the considering referee will determine the penalty. A player will be suspended if he gets his second yellow card during the first match day. The yellow cards will be remitted after the first match day. The rules are the same in the second match day.
- Each team must, before the tournament starts, deliver a list with the names, date of birth, personnel registration number (that is used by the football federation), and back numbers of each player to the tournament secretary. On that list also the names and function of the staff.
- A game, which has been won, provides 3 points, a draw 1 point and a loss 0 point. The final ranking will be made by the number of achieved points. In case of equal points, the following things will decide:
- Mutual result.
- The goal difference.
- Number of scored goals.
If these three points do not lead to a winner, penalty’s will bring a decision.
- If there is a draw in the knock-out stage, penalties will make a decision. There is no extra time.
- In situations which are not named in the regulations, the tournament organization will decide.